Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Love at first sight...

Merida is somewhat excited today (somewhat??? she's actually spinning wheelies round the block as we speak, but she'd kill me if she knew I let on just how excited she is - you know girls, they like to appear completely cool on the outside...) as today she met the J-Boy of her dreams! Check him out:
I have to agree with her, he's pretty darn cute. I had to leave her for a few hours at the station, so I just gave her some quick advice about playing it cool and all that, rules of Steve - brilliant, desireless, gone etc. Actually, i'm worried she went and played the game too well - when I returned she said they didn't speak much, but according to her she definitely turned his handlebars. It took him ages to build up the courage to ask her where she likes to spin her wheels! I have warned her, however, that as he is J, the chances of him actually having the spokes to call her are slim. But Shimonoseki is a small place - i'm sure they'll bump into each other again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've fallen for another, more shiny one than jaggie! Just wait till I tell her!